The following information is for those who have been invited to present to LSGPA staff. Questions may be directed to your primary LSGPA contact or LSGPA’s administrative assistant, Carolyn Kiner (ckiner@LSGPA.com, 717-635-2100). If you have not received an invitation to apply, begin to learn about our Funding Process here.
Allow for up to 2 hours of meeting time.
- Q&A with LSGPA staff
What should be included in the presentation?
- Describe the technology or service.
- What problem are you solving?
- What is the market opportunity and how big is it?
- Who is the customer?
- What is your value proposition?
- How will you sell and how will you acquire customers?
- Who is your management team?
- What is your revenue model?
- Describe your stage of development and what significant milestones exist.
- Describe your fundraising plans and needs (minimally up to projected break-even point)
- Who is the potential competition?
- What assumptions are key to the success of the business and technology?
- What is the status of any intellectual property?
- Current capitalization table and types/sources of non-dilutive funding.
Tips for presentation to LSGPA
- Provide an electronic copy of the presentation to primary LSGPA contact at least one week in advance.
- The presentation should be no longer than 30 slides.
- The presentation should be done by your senior management team.
- Be prepared to be interrupted for questions during the presentation.
- LSGPA does not engage in non-disclosure agreements.
The speed of the process is dependent upon many factors, including quality and completeness of the original plan, and LSGPA’s funding goals at the time of application.
There is no guarantee of funding.