Company: MacuLogix, Inc. is a medical device company based in Middletown, PA. MacuLogix is the only company to equip eye care professionals with the instrument, tools and education needed to effectively diagnose and treat patients with AMD. By leveraging the science of dark adaptation through its AdaptDx, MacuLogix is working to eliminate preventable blindness caused by AMD, a chronic, progressive disease that impacts over 170 million people worldwide and goes undiagnosed in 25 percent of patients. Through its AdaptDx dark adaptation biomarker, MacuLogix enables eye care professionals to detect, monitor and treat AMD three years before it can be seen clinically.
Position: The Sales Administrator provides a broad range of central office support for the company’s growing US and International sales personnel. Specific responsibilities include:
• Enter and process sales quotes in the customer relationship management system (Microsoft Dynamics CRM), checking for accuracy and coordinating next steps with sales, accounting and logistics.
• Review and process expense reports for the sales team using Concur, including recording and reporting of payments, meals and in-kind benefits provided to physicians as required by the Federal Sunshine Act.
• Event planning and logistics support for regional meetings, including breakfast and dinner educational seminars, presentations at eye care practices, exhibits at local ophthalmic society meetings, and industry continuing education events.
• Research, enter and assign new sales leads (as sourced by the marketing department) in the CRM.
• Ensure sales activities are being recorded properly in CRM to ensure the accuracy of sales reporting in the CRM.
• Manage databases of National Accounts member lists, such as monthly review of list and reconciliation of data in CRM.
• Potentially call or email sales leads to qualify them for in-person sales follow up.
• May include occasional travel to National or Local trade shows.
The Sales Administrator reports to the VP of Sales.
Experience Requirements: Applicants should have at least three years of administrative experience. Work in a sales and marketing environment and familiarity with event planning are pluses.
Skills Requirements: Proficiency with Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Word and Excel is required. Hands-on experience with customer relationship management software is desired. Experience with automated tools for on-line conferencing and expense reporting is a plus. The successful candidate will be a highly responsible individual and have a strong planning and organizational mindset.
Compensation: Competitive salary based on prior experience with equity participation and benefits.
Please send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by December 28, 2017. Please include ‘Sales Administrator’ in the subject line.